Alpha Muse Inc. is a boutique consultancy, providing management & intellectual property consulting to corporate leaders in pharmaceutical and high technology companies
- We offer highly specialized services and solutions to enable business growth, efficiency, and monetization of IP
- Management Consulting integrated with Intellectual Property expertise placing our prime focus on innovation
- We advise and work together with our clients to build, grow and streamline their businesses
- Hands-on leadership experience, collaboration with organization leaders, and educating the companies we serve are the characteristics that set Alpha Muse Inc. apart from other consultancies
Kalliope Dontas – Founder & Chief Consultant
Alpha Muse Inc. is founded by the versatile Kalliope Dontas. Her extensive business experience spans over two decades and across several industries. Not only does Ms. Dontas have leadership experience in the corporate world, she’s also a United States patent holder in wound care and published author of a novel in the romantic suspense genre.
This may seem to be an unorthodox profile for a management consultant, but what is consulting? It is the management of intangibles. To bring the unseen to light requires creativity and vision. Miss Dontas has proven her ability to do so in both her idea for a wound care solution and the self-publishing of her novel as well as executing strategies for her clients. This creative spirit is what gives her the ability to help her clients in the future of their companies.
- B2B Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Chief Strategist
- Project Management
- Performance & Efficiency Expert
- Marketing / Consumer Acquisition
- Patent Monetization / Commercialization
United States Patent Holder
Enclosing Bandage for providing comfortable wound care and limiting fluid leakage
Author, Kalliopi Megali
Her passion project, is a fiction novel called Rescued. The first installment in The Evil Eye Series was published in February 2014. Kalliope is currently working on the sequel and is on track to publish end of 2017.
Business & Industry Articles
Kalliope has also written several business and industry related articles. Check out our Insights page to learn more.