Alpha Muse Inc. is a boutique consultancy providing management consulting services to leaders in the pharmaceutical and high technology industries. Our staff is comprised of business and technology experts with extensive operations and industry-specific experience.
Our collaborative culture brings out the best in our employees and strengthens the positive impact of our service offerings. Our team examines the legal, commercial, operational, technological, marketing and overall lifecycle of a situation. Our advisory services also provide three-dimensional insights to ensure our clients maintain their competitive advantage.
Alpha Muse is a U.S. based firm with teams and clients in Asia, Europe, Canada, and the Middle East. We also build and maintain strategic alliances with subject matter experts to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
- We offer highly specialized services and solutions to enable business growth, efficiency, and monetization of IP
- Management Consulting integrated with Intellectual Property expertise placing our prime focus on innovation
- We advise and work together with our clients to build, grow and streamline their businesses
- Hands-on leadership experience, collaboration with organization leaders, and educating the companies we serve are the characteristics that set Alpha Muse Inc. apart from other consultancies
Kalliope Dontas – Founder & Chief Consultant
Alpha Muse Inc. is founded by the versatile Kalliope Dontas. Her extensive business experience spans over two decades and across several industries. Not only does Ms. Dontas have leadership experience in the corporate world, she’s also a United States patent holder in wound care and published author of a novel in the romantic suspense genre.
This may seem to be an unorthodox profile for a management consultant, but what is consulting? It is the management of intangibles. To bring the unseen to light requires creativity and vision. Miss Dontas has proven her ability to do so in both her idea for a wound care solution and the self-publishing of her novel as well as executing strategies for her clients. This creative spirit is what gives her the ability to help her clients in the future of their companies.
- B2B Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Chief Strategist
- Project Management
- Performance & Efficiency Expert
- Marketing / Consumer Acquisition
- Patent Monetization / Commercialization
United States Patent Holder
Patent 8,563,798 Enclosing Bandage for providing comfortable wound care and limiting fluid leakage
Author, Kalliopi Megali
Her passion project, is a fiction novel called Rescued. The first installment in The Evil Eye Series was published in February 2014. Kalliope is currently working on the sequel and is on track to publish beginning of 2018.
Business & Industry Articles
Kalliope has also written several business and industry related articles. Check out our Insights page to learn more.